The Erie-Ottawa Regional Airport has published the events calendar for 2013. A wide range of activities for the general public and aviation community are offered.
- May 18: Learn to Fly Day and Airport Open House, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- May 22: B-17 rides on Yankee Lady
- June 19: B-17 rides on Yankee Lady
- June 29: Bluegrass Jam, 6-11 p.m.
- July 4-10: Ford Tri-Motor Rides, EAA
- July 10: B-17 rides on Yankee Lady
- July 20: Ice Cream Social Fly-In, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- July 31: B-17 rides on Yankee Lady
- Aug. 17-18: Port Clinton Area Arts Council “Appetite for the Arts”
- Aug. 18: EAA Pancake Breakfast & Young Eagle Rally
- Aug. 21: B-17 rides on Yankee Lady
- Aug. 24-24: Radio-controlled Warbird Fly-In, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Aug. 29-Sept. 1: Tuskegee Airmen Red Tail Event
- Sept. 28: Chili & Cornbread Fly-in Aviation Swap Meet
- Oct. 12: Apple Butter Cooking Fly-In
The Tin Goose Diner is open seven days a week from 7 am.-7 pm.
The Liberty Aviation Museum, 3515 East State Road, Port Clinton, is open Sunday-Thursday 10 am to 4 pm, and Friday-Saturday 10am to 5 pm. Information is available at 419-732-0234 and firstname.lastname@example.org.