Sunday, September 1– additional Miller Ferries Leaving Put-in-Bay (Lime Kiln Dock) to Catawba: 9:00 PM, 10:00 PM, 10:30 PM ~ These added trips will allow visitors time to enjoy The Ohio State University Marching Band Performance & Fireworks on Put-in-Bay Sun., Sept.1. Visitors can take Public Transport to Miller Dock, Put-in-Bay: Cabs, Golf Carts (Return time/ policy per the Rental Company) and Island Transportation Buses will run between Village Depot and Miller Ferry Lime Kiln Dock.
Monday, September 2– additional Miller Ferry to Put-in-Bay Leaving Catawba 7:00 AM
Above trips are in addition to our regular Put-in-Bay Miller Ferry schedule http://www.millerferry.com. See additional Put-in-Bay vehicle restrictions in place for Labor Day Weekend due to anticipated larger than usual number of passengers.
Miller Ferry Special Event Parkingis outsourced & available at
Winke’s Boat Storage lot, GPS: 3072 NE Catawba Rd, Port Clinton, OH 43452,
located on Rt.53 Catawba, 1.25 miles south of the Miller Ferry Catawba Dock.
This Special Event Parking open with shuttle service during these dates/ hours:
Saturday, Aug. 31 – 8:00 am to 8:30 pm
Sunday, Sept. 1 – 8:00 am to 11:00 pm
Monday, Sept. 2 – 6:00 am to 8:30 pm
We hope to see you during this 12 Day Historic Event! Please also know:
* Miller Boat Line does not “sell out” of passenger space aboard, nor do we time stamp
or assign ferry trips.
* We do not take reservations for passengers or vehicles to Put-in-Bay; it is first come-first served
* However, vehicles to and from Middle Bass Island must be reserved through our office 800-500-2421 and reservations will be taken up to two weeks in advance
* Save time by pre-purchasing your Put-in-Bay Passenger round trip tickets. Buy at The Lake Erie Shores and Islands Welcome Center, 770 SE Catawba Rd., Port Clinton (Welcome Center = on Rt. 53, about 6.5 miles south of Miller Catawba Ferry Dock
* Please see millerferry.com for more ferry parking and Put-in-Bay & Middle Bass Island Maps