“The mission of the Put-in-Bay Arts Council is to provide our isolated and culturally uniform community with diverse outlets for expressions and explorations of creativity. PiBArts strives to expand community involvement by working alongside other area organizations to bring a larger art world into our smaller island. We endeavor to foster an appreciation for the arts for year-round residents and seasonal visitors of all ages and backgrounds. The Put-in-Bay Arts Council is a non-profit organization dependent on funding from our supporters.”
As we head into 2014, please make a commitment to the Put-in-Bay Arts Council via “Opportunities for Sponsorship” described below!
The Annual will serve as the program for each of the theatrical presentations of the Put-in-Bay Community Theater for the 2014 season. It will also be available at every other event sponsored during the year by the Put-in-Bay Arts Council. Please note your desired level of sponsorship and send your pledge to the Put-in-Bay Arts Council at P.O. Box 844, Put-in-Bay, Ohio 43456. Responses must be received before 15 January 2014 in order to appear in the Annual.
- Supporting Player 1/2 page ad in the Annual (4.6”W x 3.8”H) $100
- Featured Player Full-page ad in the Annual (4.6”W x 7.7”H) $200
- T.B. Alexander Sponsor (only one per season) Full back page ad in Annual (4.6”W x 7.7”H) $300
- Associate Sponsor Name listed on inside back page of Annual $40
- Show Sponsor (only one per show) Cost of materials needed for show production
The Put-in-Bay Arts Council is a 501e3 non-profit organization under the Village of Put-in-Bay. All contributions are tax-deductible. Your donation will help us continue to bring high quality arts and entertainment-related opportunities for all islanders and visitors.