1. See Perry’s Cave, a natural limestone cave steeped in historical tradition and registered as an Ohio Natural Landmark .
2. Witness over 50 different types of exotic butterflies from all over the world at the Butterfly House.
3. Chart your course around a challenging 18-hole miniature golf course, and learn a little history along the way!
4. Find your way out of Put-in-Bay’s only giant maze?
5. Come see the island’s oldest automobiles.
6. Discover real gemstones and fossils!
7. Enjoy great snacks at DanDee’s Snack Shack!