Miller Boat Line Information
May 8, 2020 Travel Update
Miller Boat Line continues to closely monitor travel guidelines set forth by the State of Ohio and CDC.
Beginning Monday, May 11 passenger and travel restrictions aboard Miller Ferries will be lifted. At this time we are still running a reduced schedule to Put-in-Bay and Middle Bass, please visit MillerFerry.com for current schedules.
*Please check with individual island businesses for opening dates and hours of operations.
Miller Boat Line continues to do everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees. This includes but is not limited to:
- High contact areas (hand rails, door knobs, etc) on vessels, tickets booths and waiting areas will be sanitized after each trip.
- Employees who are in direct contact with customers are required to wear face masks, and those collecting tickets will also wear gloves.
- Employees will undergo daily self-health assessments
- An employee will apply sanitizer on walk on passengers’ hands (except small children) after ticket collection and before boarding the vessel.
- Restrooms aboard the ferry remain closed, however dock restrooms are open.
- Miller Boat Line reserves the right to limit the amount of passengers aboard the ferry to help ensure social distancing guidelines.
We emphasize that our customers do their part in precautions
for proper hygiene etiquette. Help us help you:
- Continue to follow all recommendations set forth by the CDC and State of Ohio.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing on docks and aboard ferry (except those in your immediate group).
- Utilize hand sanitizer provided by Miller Boat Line at various locations on the docks.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- Remain in your vehicle for the duration of the trip.
- No more than 10 people in the passenger cabin are permitted at a time.