Dear Put-in-Bay Boaters,
We are pleased to announce our opening for the Boardwalk Fuel Station and Put-in-Bay Harbor Moorings. Our priority remains customer service with proper customer/employee safety and health. We ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate this unprecedented time. Please note the service hours, protocols, and limitations below:
Mooring fees have increased $5 across the rate schedule. Click for MOORING FIELD RATES.
- Put-in-Bay Mooring Field opens Friday, 22 May–harbor taxi service from 8am until 10pm Thursday – Sunday.
- Monday-Wednesday, limited service; call on VHF-10
The Boardwalk Fuel Station opens Friday, 22 May
- During the week fuel will be available between 8am and 5pm.
- Pump-outs are strictly self-service.
- Follow social distancing: 6-foot separation except for brief fees-exchange
- Wearing a face-covering to respect our employees during transactions is urged
- No customers in the fuel dock office at any time.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, and owners must clean up and dispose of waste.
- Mechanical assistance is not available. Contact TowBoatUS!
- No Boardwalk food delivery at fuel stations.
- Follow CDC Guidelines for vessel disinfection and cleaning
- Captains and dock hands will conduct themselves with your health and ours in mind.
The Boardwalk sells VALVTECT Non-Ethanol High Octane Marine Gasoline and Marine Diesel. Our facility has convenient transient slips and moorings for Lake Erie boaters. If you desire friendly, helpful, and professional attention during your Put-in-Bay boating adventure, make Boardwalk Harbor Operations your first-in-class choice.