"Monday will be a very cool, blustery, rainy day." Gee, just what we all wanted to hear . . .
URGENT – MARINE WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service Cleveland OH
955 PM EDT Sun Apr 30 2023
Maumee Bay to Reno Beach OH-Reno Beach to The Islands OH-
The Islands to Vermilion OH
SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FROM 10 AM MONDAY TO 10 AM EDT WEDNESDAY
* WHAT…West winds 20 to 30 knots with gusts up to 40 knots and
waves 3 to 7 feet expected.
* WHERE…The nearshore waters of Lake Erie from Maumee Bay to
* WHEN…From 10 AM Monday to 10 AM EDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS…Conditions will be hazardous to small craft.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Prolonged westerly winds will lead to
falling water levels on the western basin of Lake Erie. A Low
Water Advisory may be needed.