Kid Rock headlines the 3rd “Bash on the Bay” country music festival at the Put-in-Bay Airport on August 29, 2019.
The Put-in-Bay Airport is withing walking distance (approximately 1/4 mile) of the Miller Ferry Lime Kiln Dock. Concert-goers arriving on the Miller Ferry should know the following travel information items:
- After the concert Miller will run the ferries approximately every 20 minutes.
- Concertgoers are asked to return to the ferry immediately following the concert.
- After all the passengers are off the island, Miller will start hauling vehicles–approximately around midnight.
- Passenger Tickets can be pre-purchased at the Catawba Ticket Booth or Online at MillerFerry.com & used any time during the Miller Ferry 2019 Season.
- Lake Erie Shores & Islands Welcome Center, GPS: 770 SE Catawba Rd. (SR 53), Port Clinton, OH 43452.
- Ferry Tickets can be purchased the day of concert at either location listed above.
- Miller Ferry offers five free parking lots.
- Pay parking will be available near the Miller ferry dock.
- Miller Boat Line strongly suggests car pooling.
- Check Uber App for local drivers
- On Catawba, State Highway Patrol & local police will be present & help direct traffic.
- On Put-in-Bay, vehicle traffic will be detoured around Put-in-Bay Airport. Langram Road will be open between Put-in-Bay Rd. & Meechen Rd. to foot traffic only.
- There will be additional lighting on Miller Ferry Catawba, Lime Kiln Dock & Langram Road between the Put-in-Bay Airport & the Miller Ferry Lime Kiln Dock.
- Porta Potties will be provided on both Miller Ferry Catawba & Put-in-Bay dock.