UPDATED: 7/26/2020 — MASK Mandate in Effect
Dear Put-in-Bay Boaters,
Boardwalk Fuel Station and Put-in-Bay Harbor Moorings are open. Our priority remains customer service with proper customer/employee safety and health. We ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate this unprecedented time. Please note the service hours, protocols, and limitations below:
Mooring fees increased $5 across the rate schedule.
Click for MOORING FIELD RATES. Cash only!
Put-in-Bay Mooring Field — Harbor Taxi Service
Monday & Tuesday – 8am to 6pm
Wednesday & Thursday – 8am to 8pm
Friday & Saturday – 8am to 10pm
Sunday – 8am to 6pm
The Boardwalk Fuel Station
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday– 8am to 6pm
Wednesday — 8am to 7pm
Friday — 8am to 8pm
Saturday — 8am to 9pm
- Pump-outs are strictly self-service.
- Follow social distancing: 6-foot separation except for brief fees-exchange
- Wear a face-covering
- No customers in the fuel dock office at any time.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, and owners must clean up and dispose of waste.
- Mechanical assistance is not available. Contact TowBoatUS!
- No Boardwalk food delivery at fuel stations.
- Follow CDC Guidelines for vessel disinfection and cleaning
- Captains and dock hands will conduct themselves with your health and ours in mind.
All individuals in Ohio must wear facial coverings in public at all times when:
- Waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation, such as a taxi, a car service, or a private car used for ride-sharing.
A Face Mask is required in all of our Establishments. A mask must be worn by our Guests as they move about in any Common Areas, walking through the Main Deck pavilion, moving along Rita’s Deck, walking through the Keys Complex, etc. A mask is not required while our Guest is seated and dining.
- In all Boardwalk Family Businesses: Mask must be worn when customer is moving about whether indoors or outdoors. Main Deck and Dairy Isle, masks required while customer is in line to place order! Mask not required when seated and dining.
- When a guest is seated and dining indoors at a social distance, they can remove their mask.
- If a guest is seated outdoors at a social distance, they are also able to remove their masks.
- Customers must wear masks in The Lobster Trap and Local Color/PPBC.
- If a guest/customer refuses to wear a mask in our INDOOR AREAS, our Manager will inform them that we will be unable to welcome them into our business, as our Governor has MANDATED the wearing of masks in public at all times.
- We will provide masks for guests who need one and will accept a $1.00 donation to our EMS/Fire Department.
- If the guest has a special health issue that prohibits him/her from wearing a mask, it will be the Manager’s discretion to allow them to enter.
The Boardwalk sells VALVTECT Non-Ethanol High Octane Marine Gasoline and Marine Diesel. Our facility has convenient transient slips and moorings for Lake Erie boaters. If you desire friendly, helpful, and professional attention during your Put-in-Bay boating adventure, make Boardwalk Harbor Operations your first-in-class choice.
See the popular Dock & Dine!
Harbor Operations manages the mooring field for Put-in-Bay Port Authority. Reservations are not allowed, per Port Authority rules.