Dear Put-in-Bay Boaters,
Thank you for making Park Place Boat Club at The Boardwalk and The Keys your summer destination. We look forward to serving you!
Put-in-Bay Mooring Field — Harbor Taxi Service
- THE BOARDWALK HARBOR TAXI SERVICE OPERATES ON VHF CHANNEL 10.
- OVERNIGHT RENTAL PERIOD IS FROM CHECK-IN UNTIL NOON THE FOLLOWING DAY
- TAXI SERVICE AVAILABALE 8am — 10pm Sunday-Thursday, 8am – 11pm Friday & Saturday
Before Memorial Day and after Labor Day: Scheduled Trips ONLY
- 75 buoys accommodate up to 50’ boats. 6 buoys accommodate 52’ -100’ vessels
- No rafting
- Taxi service to the Perry’s Monument Anchorage is in effect only when the mooring field is full and at the Captain’s discretion. The one-way fee is $3 per person.
Contact Park Place Boat Club for exclusive membership privileges!
The Boardwalk Fuel Station 8am – 9pm
The Boardwalk sells VALVTECT Non-Ethanol High Octane Marine Gasoline and Marine Diesel. Our facility has convenient transient slips and moorings for Lake Erie boaters. If you desire friendly, helpful, and professional attention during your Put-in-Bay boating adventure, make Boardwalk Harbor Operations your first-in-class choice.