Put-in-Bay weekend returns to more normal appearances after a year’s struggle with Covid-19 mandates and restriction. Docks blossomed with vessels, golf carts roamed South Bass Island streets thick as cow herds, and jet-skis maneuvered open water exuberantly.
Put-in-Bay Roof-top Contest
I’d love the freedom
to move through a city
Eleven (11!) Put-in-Bay roof-tops are pictured below. Correctly identify each one by name and enter your answers with a private message on the Put-in-Bay Daily Facebook Page. The first twenty-five correct answers win a PiBDaily key float. [click on image for enlarged view]
1. See Perry’s Cave, a natural limestone cave steeped in historical tradition and registered as an Ohio Natural Landmark .
2. Witness over 50 different types of exotic butterflies from all over the world at the Butterfly House.
3. Chart your course around a challenging 18-hole miniature golf course, and learn a little history along the way!
4. Find your way out of Put-in-Bay’s only giant maze?
5. Come see the island’s oldest automobiles.
6. Discover real gemstones and fossils!