Hooligans Irish Pub, a standout feature of The Boardwalk Family of Restaurants, presents Wednesday dinner specials on 29 September and 6 October 2021. A fall-favorite, Roasted City Chicken, will be served on the 29th, while Greek Night Gyros are featured on the 6th.
Autumn at Put-in-Bay is an uplifting and rewarding season. While the hi-jinks of summer fade into memories, fall adventures kindle refreshingly new experiences. Combine cooler temperatures, lower relative humidity, and the inspiring painter’s palette of colors and you will feel the rewards of a new season. Special events begin on 11 September and continue through 10 October this year. Focus on the offerings below and plan your fall Put-in-Bay escapade!
Art in the Park: Saturday, 11 September 2021; 10am–5pm in DeRivera Park
Miller 5k: Saturday, 18 September 2021; 9am–11am, race begins near The Boathouse Restaurant
1/2 Way to St. Patrick’s Day: Saturday, 18 September 2021; Hooligans Irish Pub
Put-in-Bay Music Festival: Saturday, 18 September 2021; The Boathouse Restaurant Parking Lot
New Year’s Eve at the Bay: Saturday, 18 September 2021; 6–11pm Downtown Put-in-Bay
Put-in-Bay Road Races: Tuesday & Wednesday, 22/23 September 2021 9am–5pm
Island-Wide Retail & Yard Sales: Saturday, 25 September 2021; 10am–5pm South Bass Island
Put-in-Bay Wine Fest: Saturday, 2 October 2021; 10am-5pm Put-in-Bay Winery on Bayview Avenue
Oktoberfest: Saturday October 9th 11:00am–7:00pm, Sunday October 10th from Noon–5:00pm; DeRivera Park
Island Bike and Golf Cart Rental provides convenient locations at both the downtown Jet Express dock and the Miller Boat Line Lime Kiln Dock (at the top of the hill). Competitive rates, special island attraction discounts, and reliable equipment guarantee a fun and pleasant Put-in-Bay experience.
9:00 AM – 8 PM at our downtown rental located on the Jet Express Dock
8:00 AM – 7 PM at our Lime Kiln Dock rental (Mon – Thurs); 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Fri- Sun)
- As expected, it will be extremely busy all week! Plan ahead and give yourself extra time.
- The last trip leaving the island for passengers will be 1am on the nights of the concerts. We will have a ferry departing the island every 20 minute from 9pm-1am.
- Vehicle traffic will be limited/restricted on the days of the concerts in order to accommodate passengers. Do NOT bring your vehicle to the island if you do not need it.
- NO same day round trip vehicles will be transported from Catawba on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (except commercial vehicles and contractors).
- NO personal/private vehicles will be transported off the island after 8pm on Wednesday and Thursday night.
- We have added 5am trips leaving PIB and 530am trips leaving Catawba on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings.
- Parking will be limited at Catawba. We strongly suggest car pooling or using mainland taxi services.
- We will have our 3rd ferry available all week and we do expect to be using it every day.
- It is going to be a very long (and hot) week! We will be doing EVERYTHING we can to make sure that everyone has a fun and safe time getting to/ from the island!